Cable that is used for locking a bicycle to a solid object. You can also use it for locking a front wheel or a saddle to the frame.
You need a separate lock with the cable.
Few tips for choosing the lock and locking your bike:
- Choose the right lock.The level of security you need depends on where you are leaving your bike, and for how long.
- Always lock your biketo a solid object that it cannot be lifted over.
- Lock your bike in a well lit area with high foot traffic.
- Make surewhat you lock your bike to cannot be cut.
- Lock according to valueframe first, then back wheel, and finally front wheel.
- Get a tight fit!The less room inside of the u-lock or chain, the more difficult it will be for thieves to use their tools.
- Position your lockoff the ground with the keyhole facing down.