The Hanko frame is now available as separate frameset. We have utilised this frame for various builds; Street, Commuter and Outback versions, but is has capability for much more. That’s where your imagination comes to play. Consider Hanko as a contemporary cross-breed of an ATB and roadster designed for all-around cycling, commuting and trekking.
The frames feature several functional details:
- Crmo tubing, main triangle double butted.
- 3 sizes Small (52), Medium (56), Large (60)
- The fork and frame have internal cable routing for hub dynamo wiring.
- The frame has a strong custom casted eccentric bottom bracket shell and light weight alloy insert for the bottom bracket. The EBB enables chain tensioning for single speed and hubgear wheels as well as derailleur builds.
- The vertical rear dropouts are sturdy with built-in hanger for derailleurs.
- The frame and fork have IS disc brake mounts.
- There are mounting points for fenders, racks, bottle cauge, kickstand.
- Front fork is built with custom casted crown and an additional lowrider/rack mounting point on the sides.
- Tire clearance w/o fenders is 47-622.
- Find geometry details from the site, but briefly HTA is 71° and STA is 72° (73° in the smallest size)
You can find the full Geometry of the frame on Hanko bike page.
Frameset includes frame, fork, EBB shell & mounting screws and seat post clamp.