Kryptonite Evolution Mini-9 LS U-lock is your bikes best friend. Evolution Mini-9 is a bit lighter but longer than the standard model. Safety classification 7/10
Few tips for choosing the lock and locking your bike:
- Choose the right lock. The level of security you need depends on where you are leaving your bike, and for how long.
- Always lock your bike to a solid object that it cannot be lifted over.
- Lock your bike in a well lit area with high foot traffic.
- Make sure what you lock your bike to cannot be cut.
- Lock according to value frame first, then back wheel, and finally front wheel.
- Get a tight fit! The less room inside of the u-lock or chain, the more difficult it will be for thieves to use their tools.
- Position your lock off the ground with the keyhole facing down.